The complete mission of the organization is apparent in its name: Education for the Poor. In the course of achieving its mission and answering the needs of the poor, EFTP always tries to help students make the most of education, in addition to providing them assistance in the most effective way. EFTP constantly strives to improve its operations to best respond to the current demands of the world. In striving to do so, it plans to take advantage of the benefits that globalization offers.
Providing educational assistance is quite a demanding task and therefore it should be supported by short-term and long-term goals. EFTP has adopted the following:
- Propagate the spirit of good work ethic.
- Send volunteers to Vietnam to teach English.
- Set up computer centers for students to use free of charge.
- Provide scholarships to students.
- Provide financial assistance to centers for the handicapped.
- Provide financial assistance to vocational centers.
- Organize educational clubs
- Send volunteers to Vietnam to teach Accounting
- Expand the volunteer network and programs to include other specialties besides English.
- Help students participate in university programs through the Internet.